Kaohsiung Science Park
The maximum average daily water consumption of Kaohsiung Science Park is about 100,000 tons and the Water Resources Agency of the Ministry of Economic Affairs has agreed to be responsible for its allocation. Therefore, the Tai #1 pipeline provides a 2,000mm major water supply system. In addition, the Luzhu Water Purification Station also provides water to Kaohsiung Science Park. Therefore, the water supply at the Park is very stable.
There has been no risk of flooding indicated at Kaohsiung Science Park. There are four retention ponds planned at Kaohsiung Science Park and a good drainage system that has been designed and is currently being constructed. Downstream and outside of Kaohsiung Science Park, the Kaohsiung City Government has approved drainage improvement construction for the Kaohsiung Science Park, Connecting its Drainage with the Kaohsiung City Drainage system (Caogou and Zhuzaigang line) on December 8th, 2006. Currently, the construction has been included in the “Flood-Prone Area Management Plan” of the Easy Flooding Area implemented by the 8th River Bureau of the Water Resources Agency and was completed in March 2012. Based on these short-term and long-term measures, Kaohsiung Science Park should be free of flooding concerns.
- Industrial services:
- The Bank of Taiwan provides financial services from F1 to F3 of the Administration Service Building at the Kaohsiung Science Park.
- The Luzhu Office of Chunghwa Post Co., Ltd. on Floor 1 of the Administration Service Building at the Kaohsiung Science Park provides Park tenants with financial and mail services.
- The Chianan Branch of the Kaohsiung Customs Office, Ministry of Finance operates on the 7th floor of the Administration Building at Kaohsiung Science Park and provides export and import declaration and bonded customs services.
- Employment Services Station: The STSPB has worked with the Labor Affairs Bureau of Kaohsiung City Government to provide employment services between 14:00 and 16:30 every Wednesday at Room 105 of Kao Yuan University.
- Phase I Standard Factory: Now it has the presence of Bosch Rexroth Co., Ltd.
- The “7-11 Lujia Store is located at the dormitory area of the Kaohsiung Science Park for more convenient services.
- Sports and leisure: one softball park, two basketball courts, and two tennis courts are available to the public.
- On Basement Floor 1 of the Phase I Standard Factory, Secret Kitchen Restaurant offers affordable and tasty buffet courses (one main entry and three side dishes), Nabeyaki noodles, Japanese rice bowls (Doburi), fried foods, and cold brewed tea. Meal box delivery services are also available for park enterprises at KSP.
- Little Bear Childcare Center in Luzhu
The Center is designated for young children between 2 months and two years old by placing them in small groups to be cared for by professional nannies and teachers in early education.
Caring hours: 7:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Friday.
Ages of Children the Center Cares for: Between 2 months and two years of age and our recruitment priority goes to the children or grandchildren of employees of Park tenants in the Kaohsiung Science Park. When more seats become available, we will open the center for children of residents in the surrounding areas of the Kaohsiung Science Park.
Address: #37-3 and 5, Houxiang Rd., Luzhu District, Kaohsiung City ( 1F of Family Dormitories in the Kaohsiung Science Park at the back of 7-11 Jiamen Store).
Telephone: +886-7-695-5711; 0933-281-947 (Teacher Miya)
As confirmed by the Fire Bureau of Kaohsiung City Government, the factory setting up application at Kaohsiung Science Park is allowed to be processed to those with fire-fighting system permits and land development (parallel operation) permits. The submission for the inspection of the fire-fighting system can be processed without the approval of either the Land Development Division of the STSPB or the registration approval or sealing of the STSPB.